Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Cleaning Sale!

For anyone who hasn't heard yet, I am having a half off sale in my Etsy store. Just use the code HALFOFF at the checkout. I have sold a lot of things already but there are still plenty of necklaces, earrings, scarves, dresses, tank tops, skirts..... Here's a link to my Etsy shop deconstructika.etsy.com

Also I want to mention that we just did the photoshoot for my new collection of fairytale inspired dresses, "Lost in the Woods". The four dresses were inspired by Snow White, Goldilocks, Little Red Riding Hood, and Alice in Wonderland. They were a lot of fun to make and to shoot, and I will be posting more photos and details about the dresses here soon. For now, you can get a sneak preview of the photos on facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Deconstructika

No comments:

Post a Comment