Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snow White Dress

I am currently working on my new collection called Lost in the Woods, which is made up of four fairy tale inspired dresses. This is the Snow White dress, near completion. It's two layers and the skirt has nearly 12 yards of fabric in it. The back laces up corset style.
Here is a snapshot of me at work handstitching the braid to the straps.


We'll be shooting photos of the dress on a model next week so stay tuned, it will be an amazing shoot! :)

Right now I am having a Spring Cleaning sale in my Etsy shop to make room for all the lovely new things I am going to be posting. Everything is half off! Gee whiz. All you have to do is type in the code HALFOFF at the checkout and you will get 50% off your purchase. Thanks!









No comments:

Post a Comment