Friday, January 12, 2018

Salt Flats shoot

Last year I had the very cool opportunity to collaborate with NWAFW on a photoshoot at the OK salt flats. This was my first time working with Amanda, turned out to be the first of many. She is wearing my silk and lace Bohemian goddess gown. I did not know if the dress would be well received because it is very different and unusual but people seem to love it. It's available in my Etsy shop. The white dress is by Leslie Pennel of Esque. Here's the bulk of the photos from that day... enjoy! 




























Photography | Tanja Heffner and Max Grubb

Creative Directors | Tanja Heffner and Jessica Whalen

Models | Selina Aguirre Teran and Amanda Knoner

Styling & MUA| Rebecca Kessler Leon

Videographer | Jessica Whalen

Hair Stylist| Rebecca Kessler Leon

Clothing from | Rosie Rose Designer and Esque by Leslie Pennel


No comments:

Post a Comment