My "Tower of Babel" treasury won this week's flashmob challenge! The theme this week was "A Foreign Affair", and there were several prizes given- this won the category of "Best Treasury"! I also won a prize in the category of "Best Comments"- a big surprise to me. I left comments in Klingon on everyone's treasuries. I had to look up the phrases, and it was a lot of fun. Klingon is basically a language of insults. Here's a little sample of some Klingon:
- vavlI' quv Say'moHmeH nuj bIQ vIlo'chugh, nuj bIQ vIlammoH.
- If I use spit (mouth water) to clean your father's honor, I only dirty the spit.
- jIl moH ghajjaj jaghHomlIj
- May your rival have an ugly neighbor
- rut lo' chav meb. lot ru' mev chab.
- Sometimes a guest achieves a use. The dumpling stops a minor catastrophe.
Hola! Bienvenue! Konichiwa!You have arrived at a flashmob party! Please leave a comment in any language BESIDES English- native tongues and nonsense languages welcome! :) www.etsy.com/teams/9309/treasury-flash-mob
Sponsored by send bulk email from excel.