Saturday, April 13, 2013

You Belong To Me ....a story treasury for the Nonteam Challenge

I just wanted to share my entry for this week's Nonteam Challenge contest. The contest this week is inspired by TimesandMores pastel drawing of yellow and pink roses. I had a lot of fun with my entry.. it's what is known as a "story treasury"... follow the squares from top left, across each row, to the bottom, to see the story.

'you belong to me' by deconstructika

treasurychallengenonteam.blogspot.com/P.S. follow the story from top to bottom for maximum impact. :)


Think of me only Love O...
$44

Asleep . giclee art pri...
$15

Yellow roses - 8x10 - f...
$18

Sleeping Alone - Door t...
$23.5

original mixed media pa...
$75

Obsession Powerful Love...
$17

Beach Photography, Coup...
$30

JEALOUSY by Lee Baker, ...
$15

Woe Is Me 8x10 print
$20

SALE, Confession, Downt...
$75

Lurking - Open Edition ...
$75

Remorse 2 - FREE SHIPPI...
$57

Good Morning Spider Web...
$25

Fine Art Photography 8x...
$30

Said the spider to the ...
$25

Waiting, Being - Cuba -...
$30

No comments:

Post a Comment