Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello friends and neighbors, I hope you are having a stress free and delightful holiday week!

I just wanted to write a brief message about the sale I'm having right now. Almost everything in my shop is 50% off right now, until next Tuesday. Kind of a BlackFri-SmallBizSat-CyberMonday all mashed together. I have lots of great gifts under $20, some even under $10! Like my oilcloth makeup bags that come in bright fruit and floral prints, close with Velcro, and last literally forever, are $8.25 right now. You cannot beat that price. I also have jewelry, scarves, bamboo clothing, Frida Kahlo skirts, baby onesies, and more..... go check it out! www.rosierosedesigner.etsy.com

Gray Aerial wool jacket, plaid top, houndstooth pencil skirt, and magical wool hoodie.
Photo by Amanda Knoner Photography, Models Celeste and Savvy




Stockings!! :)

Not included in the sale are my custom Christmas stockings, which there is only about a week left to order if you want one by this Christmas. Orders must be in by December 1st. They are absolutely wonderful and get rave reviews every purchase. Let me create your perfect stockings! Whatever you can imagine, I can bring to life! I really enjoy making the stockings too because it's a fun process, I get to use lots of different skills, applique, embroidery, painting, beading, sequins, couching (that's when you sew yarn down to make a pattern), and quilting. Here's a direct link to the stocking listing:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/254649607/personalized-handmade-christmas?ref=shop_home_feat_1

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment