Sunday, June 16, 2013

Deconstructika's Race to Sales


Tonight at 7 PM CTA my sale will start. This dress- normally $800- will be marked down to $150. There are lots of other great items too, read details below.

I am having a giant clearance sale from my Etsy shop in order to make money to order fabric for my fall line. I want to get rid of at least 50% of my inventory in 3 days! In order to do this I am putting things on extreme discount. 60%-75% off all clothing, including couture masterpieces like the Snow White dress. This will be a great time to get some new summer clothing, buy gifts, or for models & photographers, to get some new items for shoots.

Here's how it will work:
I will be spending Sunday (today) during the day marking down all my prices and will have my shop deactivated all day, and then at 7:00 PM CTA I will re-open with insanely low prices. To make this easier for you, I posted a photo album on facebook with the sale prices so you can scope out what items you want to grab up. Sale Price preview album
 
It will be first-come, first serve, there is no reserving items, you must buy them at the sale. On Etsy you can pay with a credit card or Paypal. If you live in Northwest Arkansas and the shipping seems high for you, send me a message and I will either give you a coupon for free shipping or I can refund that after the sale.
 
Thanks to everyone who continues to support my business! I am so lucky to have such supportive people around me who are helping me to achieve my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment