Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"lost again, found again" wins HM in Nonteam Challenge 136

Just found out I won an honorable mention in the Nonteam Challenge this week! This treasury was a bitch to make, excuse my French. The inspiration item was "The Lone Button" from KarmaRox- if you click on that item below, you can read the description which has a beautiful poem in it. I knew the feeling and message I wanted to convey: a mix of the day to day, losing things finding things, putting a face to the name, messing things up for ourselves, making rash decisions, car keys in the couch cushions, sad doll lost her button eye (and even Wonderwoman loses things sometimes- isn't that photo the best? :))..... but also a deeper sense of losing our way, finding direction, searching for identity, trying to capture happiness, trying to find the meaning of life... and then a nice bold middle finger (with angel wings) right in the middle, like, "you know what life, I got this... try to throw me off, I'll find my way." And then the last tile, so important- caught the bird- which symbolized to me that after all the chaos and struggle there is success. And talk about struggle, I rearranged this thing about 30 ways before I finally settled. I am so glad Karma "got it" and liked it! A big compliment for sure.

'lost again, found again' by deconstructika

treasurychallengenonteam.blogspot.com/


Think Of It As An Adventure ...
$10

When i hold your hands - 12&...
$21

Greta's Pets
$30

Midnight Sentinel - 8 x 10...
$23

Red rose brooch felted wool ...
$29

Fine Art Photography, Seattl...
$15

Vintage High Heels . Peep To...
$38

Heroes/Villains: Annual 1 - ...
$250

The Lone Button
$1

Angel Ring (It is not rebell...
$255

Ready To Ship Photograph Red...
$15

Snip Snip - FREE SHIPPING - ...
$25

Antique Tailors Shears Sciss...
$55

The Scream - Resin Ring - Si...
$28

No Doubt, embroidered art, w...
$85

Bird in Hand . giclee art pr...
$15

No comments:

Post a Comment